Do you wish your butt was bigger, higher, firmer? Have you tried working out and even doing specific exercises but are not seeing the results you want? A Brazilian butt lift (BBL), which uses your own fat and includes both butt augmentation and butt reshaping, is an excellent way to achieve a fuller, firmer, more shapely derrière. It also can give you a better balance between the shape, size and contour of your buttocks in proportion to the rest of your body.
As well as the Brazilian butt lift, I also offer a wide range of other body sculpting procedures to help you achieve a more shapely body. To learn more, click here.
What causes the butt to sag?
Over time, it’s very common to notice physical changes in the size and shape of your buttocks, causing them to droop and sag. These changes can be caused by:
- Weight gain
- Weight loss
A Brazilian butt lift not only can help reverse these changes but also give you a better butt than you had before. And when you combine this procedure with other body contouring techniques, particularly liposuction, you get a double benefit: the body shaping aspect of liposuction and the enhancement aspect of a higher and firmer “behind.”
10 important benefits of a Brazilian butt lift
One of the greatest aspects of a Brazilian butt lift is that the results look and feel natural, as if you hadn’t had surgery at all. Here are 10 other benefits:
- A BBL uses liposuction to remove excess fat from one area of your body (usually the abdomen, waist, flanks, thighs and back) and then transfers this fat to the buttocks, resulting in dramatic improvements in several parts of your body.
- A BBL contours, enhances and accentuates your curves — not only in your butt area but also around your waist, hips and thighs for a more feminine, hourglass figure.
- In addition to enhancing the actual size of the buttocks, BBL surgery helps create a more lifted appearance and minimizes the look of cellulite.
- Since a BBL uses your own fat, there are no foreign objects or substances put into your body so there is no risk of implant rupture or displacement, and no chance of rejection.
- Fat injections are less invasive than inserting butt implants.
- A BBL is individually customized to achieve the buttocks size and shape you desire. A major advantage of this is that unlike butt implants, BBL outcomes are not limited to the sizes and shapes of implants that are available.
- The transferred fat can be placed in areas that need padding or building up in addition to the buttocks, such as the hips.
- Once the transferred fat settles and integrates with your original fat, the results are long-lasting and potentially permanent.
- Not only can a BBL give you a shapelier, sexier body but in most cases, a major boost in confidence and self-esteem.
Each woman’s desired results are unique
Some women come to me who have a little flattening on the sides of the top or bottom of their buttocks and just want some small improvements to the shape of their butt. Other women come in wanting both an augmentation (an increase in size of the buttocks) and a change in shape and positioning. The fat grafting aspect of a BBL allows me to successfully satisfy both types of requests.
Want to know more? This short video explains the details
To learn more about the benefits of Brazilian butt lift surgery, watch my short video by clicking on the image below.Health factors to keep in mind
- You need to be in good medical health to be considered a good candidate for any type of plastic surgery.
- If you have any heart conditions, lung conditions or neurological disorders, you may not be a good candidate for a BBL.
- Another important factor is your pre-surgical weight. Very thin patients are discouraged from having a BBL because they may not have enough excess body fat to extract and re-position in the buttocks area.
How long will the results last?
A Brazilian butt lift is a very long-lasting procedure. On average, expect about 50% of the injected fat to stay in the area and about 50% to be reabsorbed by the body, which is why I always put in extra fat deposits.
Is a Brazilian butt lift safe?
As a plastic surgeon who has been performing this body contouring surgery for over 20 years, I can confidently say that yes, if done properly, in the right setting, in the right patients, this procedure is safe. In order to avoid any negative outcomes for my patients, I perform all of my surgeries at the Surgical Specialty Center of Westchester, a leading-edge, state-of-the-art facility in Harrison, NY.
To learn more, watch this short video by clicking on the image below.
How much does a BBL cost?
When asked how much a Brazilian butt lift will cost, my answer is that there is no one standard price. Recognizing that every woman’s body and expectations for butt augmentation surgery are unique to her, I determine the exact cost of a Brazilian butt lift after I have met with the patient, evaluated her body type, amount of fat stores, overall physical condition and her personal goals and expectations. For further pricing details, please contact me.
Considering butt augmentation?
Choosing to have a Brazilian butt lift is an important decision for a woman. If you are thinking about getting a Brazilian butt lift and would like to schedule a free consultation, please contact me. I will send you additional information prior to your appointment, then when we meet, I will evaluate your body type and overall health, answer any questions you may have about the procedure and recovery period, and learn what you’re hoping to achieve. Then together, we’ll determine how to arrive at the best possible results.
Want more information? I recommend these 3 blogs
So that you can be fully informed before you decide to have a Brazilian butt lift, I’ve written several blogs explaining the procedure and its benefits:
- What Is A Brazilian Butt Lift And What Will It Do?
- Am I A Good Candidate For A Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Why I Love My Brazilian Butt Lift
To learn more about the many body contouring procedures I offer
There are several body procedures available to you in my plastic surgery practice. To learn more, please visit these pages on my website:
- Body Procedures
- Butt Augmentation
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Lower Body Lift
- Mommy Makeover
- Tummy Tuck
Board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS), a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS), Samuel J. Beran, MD is a highly accomplished plastic surgeon with offices in Manhattan, Harrison and Mount Kisco, NY. With more than 20 years’ experience and a thorough command of the most advanced techniques and technologies, Dr. Beran consistently provides his patients with the highest level of plastic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the breast, face, skin and body. Recently, Dr. Beran was named a “Top Doctor” by RealSelf for his dedication to responding to consumer questions and patient feedback. The “Top Doctor” designation is awarded to less than 10% of the RealSelf physician community.