Have you noticed extra fat in certain areas of your body and more “inches that you can pinch” than you’d like? Do you have love handles, saddle bags and tummy rolls that you’d love to get rid of but no matter how much you work out and eat sensibly, they just won’t go away? If so, you may be like many of my patients, both male and female, who have pockets of stubborn, hard-to-lose fat cells that simply do not respond to regular exercise and a healthy diet.
For a quick, long-lasting, nonsurgical solution, I used to recommend CoolSculpting, a highly effective fat-reducing treatment that freezes and eliminates fat cells. Now I suggest to my patients an even better treatment called CoolSculpting® ELITE, the most advanced CoolSculpting technology yet and the #1 non-surgical fat reduction treatment in the US. In addition to CoolSculpting and CoolSculpting ELITE, I offer a wide range of body sculpting procedures to help you achieve a more shapely body, which you can learn about here.
CoolSculpting ELITE vs. original CoolSculpting: more fat reduction, faster
- CoolSculpting ELITE removes more than 20-25% of unwanted fat (the best fat-freezing statistics on the market), a noticeable improvement on the traditional CoolSculpting method (removes 20% on average).
- It also covers 18% more skin surface than the original version, allowing it to target more fat cells in the same treatment time.
- While traditional CoolSculpting had just one applicator, CoolSculpting ELITE has two, greatly cutting down on the devices needed in treatment rooms.
- Many years of research, development and testing went into new CoolSculpting ELITE, 10 years in fact. The new device is sleeker, more compact and offers superior freezing technology.
- CoolSculpting ELITE has an array of customized treatment applicators, not one-size-fits-all. This gives all different types of patients’ bodies a better fit for better, more precise results.
Ideal for patients who:
- only need a small reduction in fat
- have no hanging skin
- are within 20 pounds of their ideal weight
- do not want surgery in order to achieve a tighter, toner body
NOTE: CoolSculpting ELITE is for fat reduction, not weight loss
As I tell my patients who are considering CoolSculpting ELITE, this is not a weight-loss treatment. It is designed for people who live active lifestyles, experience minimal weight fluctuations and are wanting to target certain areas of their bodies that are stubbornly resistant to exercise and healthy eating habits. Good candidates for CoolSculpting need only a small reduction in fat, have no hanging skin, are within 20 pounds of their ideal weight, and want a slimmer body but do not want surgery.
Real patients, real results
How much does CoolSculpting cost?
One of the first questions my patients ask me when they’re considering CoolSculpting or CoolSculpting ELITE is how much it will cost. My answer is that there is no one standard price. Every person’s body (and fat pockets) are unique, and the results they are seeking are specific to them. That’s why I determine the exact cost of the procedure after I have met with the patient, evaluated their body type, overall physical condition and personal goals and expectations. Then together, we will decide what areas would benefit the most from this treatment and give the best possible results.
To know more about CoolSculpting® ELITE, I recommend these 3 blogs
So that you can be fully informed before you decide to have CoolSculpting ELITE, I’ve written several blogs explaining the treatment and its benefits. Here are the three most popular:
- CoolSculpting: It’s Not Weight Loss, It’s Fat Loss
- Want To Lose Fat Without Surgery? CoolSculpting Is An Excellent Solution.
- Which Areas Of The Body Respond Best To CoolSculpting ELITE?
Have questions? Call us.
For more information about CoolSculpting ELITE, contact Nicole in my office for a 1:1 expert consultation. Call or text her at (914) 761-8667 or email her at email@example.com.
Ready to discover if CoolSculpting ELITE right for you?
If you are considering CoolSculpting ELITE and would like to schedule a free consultation, please contact me. I will send you additional information prior to your appointment, then when we meet, I will evaluate your body type, learn what you’re hoping to achieve and answer all your questions.
To learn more about the full range of contouring body procedures I offer
- Body Procedures
- Butt Augmentation
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Lower Body Lift
- Mommy Makeover
- Tummy Tuck
Board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS), a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS), and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS), Samuel J. Beran, MD is a highly accomplished plastic surgeon with offices in Manhattan, Harrison and Mount Kisco, NY. With more than 20 years’ experience and a thorough command of the most advanced techniques and technologies, Dr. Beran consistently provides his patients with the highest level of plastic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the breast, face, skin and body. Recently, Dr. Beran was named a “Top Doctor” by RealSelf for his dedication to responding to consumer questions and patient feedback. The “Top Doctor” designation is awarded to less than 10% of the RealSelf physician community.