Are you unhappy with your butt? Do you wish it was higher, firmer, rounder…sexier? As you’ve gotten older, has it become droopy, saggy and flabby? Are you ready for a change?
Good news: a Brazilian butt lift (also called butt augmentation or BBL) could be the permanent, beautiful solution you’ve been looking for! As well as giving you a fuller and more shapely derrière, a Brazilian butt lift can create a more pleasing balance between the size of your butt and the rest of your body. As well as the Brazilian butt lift, I also offer a wide range of other body sculpting procedures to help you achieve a more shapely body. To learn more, click here.
A Brazilian butt lift uses your own fat so there’s no chance of rejection
During Brazilian butt lift surgery, I use liposuction to remove excess fat from certain parts of your body and transfer it to the buttock area to give you a higher, plumper and more rounded butt. Typically, I extract this fat from the lower back, “love handles” and abdomen and use it to shape the top and sides of the butt. I can also slim and trim away where you have too much fat while building up where you would like more fullness. Since this fat is from your own body, there’s no chance of rejection.
Combine with liposuction for even more dramatic results
While undergoing a Brazilian butt lift procedure, many of my patients take advantage of liposuction to also remove fat from their tummy, waist area and thighs, giving them the beautiful, sexy hourglass silhouette they’ve always wanted.
This short video gives the details
To learn more about Brazilian butt lift surgery, watch my short video by clicking on the image below.
Make sure you’re getting a BBL for the right reasons
A Brazilian butt lift is a highly individualized procedure that can be life-changing. The changes to your "behind" as well as your overall body shape are often a wonderful turning point in a woman’s life, boosting her self-esteem and enabling her to feel confident about her body, sometimes for the first time. This is why it’s very important to undergo this surgery for yourself, not to fulfill someone else’s ideas of what your body should look like.
Health factors to keep in mind
- You have to be in good medical health to be considered a good candidate for any type of plastic surgery.
- If you have any heart conditions, lung conditions or neurological disorders, you may not be a good candidate for a BBL.
- Another important factor is your pre-surgical weight. Very thin patients are discouraged from having a BBL because they may not have enough excess body fat to extract and re-position in the buttocks area.
How to know if you’re a good candidate for a BBL
Ultimately, the only way to know if Brazilian Butt Lift surgery is right for you is to consult with an experienced plastic surgeon, but in most cases, you could be a good candidate if you:
- Have lost a significant amount of weight and your butt now sags and droops.
- Are overweight and haven't been able to lose weight through physical activity or changes in your diet.
- Are at a normal weight but want to dramatically improve the appearance of your lower body.
- Are at a normal weight but your skin is not contracting after liposuction due to poor elasticity related to aging.
- Are unhappy with the overall shape and lack of firmness of your butt.
- Are in good physical health.
- Have a positive outlook and realistic expectations.
- Do not smoke or drink excessively.
How long will the results last?
A Brazilian butt lift is a very long-lasting procedure. On average, expect about 50% of the injected fat to stay in the area and about 50% to be reabsorbed by the body, which is why I always put in extra fat deposits.
Considering butt augmentation?
Choosing to have a Brazilian butt lift is an important decision for a woman, along with her desire to achieve the results she wants. If you are thinking about getting a Brazilian butt lift and would like to schedule a free consultation, please contact me. I will send you additional information prior to your appointment, then when we meet, I will answer all your questions, evaluate your body type and overall health, and learn what you’re hoping to achieve. Then together, we’ll decide exactly how to bring you the best possible results.
Want more information? I recommend these 3 blogs
So that you can be fully informed before you decide to have a Brazilian butt lift, I’ve written several blogs explaining the procedure and its benefits:
- What To Expect During A Brazilian Butt Lift
- 10 Questions To Ask Before Getting A Brazilian Butt Lift
- Why I Love My Brazilian Butt Lift
To learn more about the many body contouring procedures I offer
- Body Procedures
- Butt Augmentation
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Lower Body Lift
- Mommy Makeover
- Tummy Tuck
Board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS), a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS), Samuel J. Beran, MD is a highly accomplished plastic surgeon with offices in Manhattan, Harrison and Mount Kisco, NY. With more than 20 years’ experience and a thorough command of the most advanced techniques and technologies, Dr. Beran consistently provides his patients with the highest level of plastic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the breast, face, skin and body. Recently, Dr. Beran was named a “Top Doctor” by RealSelf for his dedication to responding to consumer questions and patient feedback. The “Top Doctor” designation is awarded to less than 10% of the RealSelf physician community.