Like many of my patients, you’ve probably heard of CoolSculpting®, the popular fat-reducing technique that freezes and then eliminates stubborn fat cells. Now there’s an even more effective fat-freezing treatment called CoolSculpting ELITE. It’s similar to CoolSculpting but better. In fact, CoolSculpting ELITE is the #1 non-surgical fat reduction treatment in the US, now available right in my office.
In addition to these two fat reducing options, I also offer a wide range of other body sculpting procedures to help you achieve a slimmer, more shapely body. Learn more here.
CoolSculpting ELITE works by freezing and then eliminating your fat cells, and those cells will not return
Unlike traditional weight loss methods, with CoolSculpting ELITE your fat cells are completely removed, not merely made smaller. CoolSculpting ELITE accomplishes this by freezing your fat cells, which kills them. Your body then expels them through your urine. After a CoolSculpting ELITE session, your fat cells in the treatment area are completely gone and will not return. As long as you maintain your weight with normal diet and exercise, your results should be long-term.
NOTE: CoolSculpting ELITE is for fat reduction, not weight loss
As I tell my patients who are considering CoolSculpting ELITE, this is not a weight-loss treatment. It is designed for people who live active lifestyles, experience minimal weight fluctuations and are wanting to target certain areas of their bodies that are stubbornly resistant to exercise and healthy eating habits.
Real patients, real results
You might be a good candidate for CoolSculpting ELITE if you:
- need only a small reduction in fat
- have no hanging skin
- are within 20 pounds of your ideal weight
- want a tighter, slimmer, more toned body but do not want surgery
After a CoolSculpting ELITE treatment, those particular fat cells no longer exist and can therefore no longer expand. These "trouble spots" are reduced long-term. However, each contouring treatment reduces only about 20-25% of fat cells, which means that if patients do not continue to eat sensibly and exercise regularly, they can still gain weight in that area due to the remaining 75% of fat cells that can expand. That’s why it’s important not to gain weight after the procedure or your results will not be long-lasting.
NOTE: If you get pregnant after CoolSculpting, you may need another procedure to restore your initial results. If you’re planning on getting pregnant in the near future, I recommend waiting to have CoolSculpting ELITE until after you’ve given birth.
Insurance companies consider CoolSculpting ELITE to be an elective cosmetic treatment and usually do not cover it, which means the treatment would be self-pay.
To know more about CoolSculpting® ELITE, I recommend these 3 blogs
So that you can be fully informed before you decide to have CoolSculpting ELITE, I’ve written several blogs explaining the treatment and its benefits. Here are the three most popular:
- Lose More Fat In Half The Time With CoolSculpting ELITE
- Which Areas Of The Body Respond Best To CoolSculpting ELITE?
- 5 Reasons Why CoolSculpting® ELITE Is Better!
Have questions? Call us.
For more information about CoolSculpting ELITE, contact Nicole in my office for a 1:1 expert consultation. Call or text her at (914) 761-8667 or email her at email@example.com.
Is CoolSculpting ELITE right for you?
If you are considering CoolSculpting ELITE and would like to schedule a free consultation, please contact me. I will send you additional information prior to your appointment, then when we meet, I will evaluate your body type, learn what you’re hoping to achieve and answer all your questions.
To learn more about the full range of contouring body procedures I offer
For further information on the many body slimming, toning and contouring procedures I offer, you might find these pages on my website helpful:
- Body Procedures
- Butt Augmentation
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Lower Body Lift
- Mommy Makeover
- Tummy Tuck
Board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS), a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS), and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS), Samuel J. Beran, MD is a highly accomplished plastic surgeon with offices in Manhattan, Harrison and Mount Kisco, NY. With more than 20 years’ experience and a thorough command of the most advanced techniques and technologies, Dr. Beran consistently provides his patients with the highest level of plastic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the breast, face, skin and body. Recently, Dr. Beran was named a “Top Doctor” by RealSelf for his dedication to responding to consumer questions and patient feedback. The “Top Doctor” designation is awarded to less than 10% of the RealSelf physician community.